________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday 2 May 2013

Day Out with Cinnamon

Cinnamon pulling a face for the camera at the cafe
The past two weeks I have been fully packed with work, so to treat myself I decided to go shopping with Cinnamon.

When I left for the bus stop it was only gently spitting, didn't think I would need to many layers to keep me warm. Boy was I wrong. Shortly into my walk it starts pouring down. I don't mean just rain, I mean strong winds, thunder, hail. The streets were flooding!
By the time I got on the bus I was literally dripping, my mascara was running down my face and I did not look too flash. 
I was planning on doing a post on what I wore, but needless to say I was not feeling to pretty for photos.
We sat down at the cafe and I got a lovely warm Chai Latte and then I bought couple of things.





The first thing I bought was this really cute, white peplum top from Dotti for $39.99NZD. I think peplum tops really suit curvier women because they accentuate the waist. 

I really like this top, it is quite thick and can get quite hot so would be good to wear in colder weather.
















The last two things I got were from equip. 

Some really cute mini bow hair clips in silver, gold and white, on sale for $9.74NZD


And a pack of nine hypoallergenic earrings, also on sale for $9.74NZD.

4 comments :

  1. Charming photo of me! You look really nice, you made the right decision buying this top ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You look gorgeous mouse!
      I was rather happy with the purchase :)

      Delete
  2. you look great in that white peplum top :D

    ReplyDelete