________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday 28 April 2013

My Celebrity Inspirations

Hey Guys,

There are a lot of celebrities whose looks I love and take inspiration from. Since I have never talked about who inspires me I thought I would do a quick blog post of who and why!


Emma Watson
Considering she has been well known for a long time now, she has just recently come to my attention. I have always liked her, but after appearance in 'The Perks of being a Wallflower' (my now all time favourite movie) I love her! I She has such a natural beauty that I absolutely love. She doesn't wear tones of brightly coloured makeup and I think it looks very natural and refreshing.


Miley Cyrus
I don't necessarily love her as an singer but I do love her style. Makeup wise, I always love her eye makeup. Her bold lashes are definitely something I love. I also really like the peachy coral shades of blush she tends to use. Another thing I loved about her was her hair! I do think her new haircut suits her, but I'm not going to lie, I miss her old hair! I love her fashion sense as well, she has quite a punk/hipster look that I really like.


Emma Stone
She is my favourite actress. She has the most amazing shaped eyes and I love the way she accentuates them with dark liner. She often has a pink or nude lipstick on and a smokey eye.







Cara Delevinge
She has definitely been the all the rage on Tumblr recently and her pictures are constantly popping up, so it is hard not to fall in love with her. Bold eyebrows, killer cheekbones and earthy toned makeup. She is another natural beauty. Her clothing, although quite casual, always looks super nice!




And finally here are a few pictures of YouTube gurus who are probably the most inspiring to me.







So those are some of my favourite makeup photos of my celebrity inspirations. I tag everyone to let me know who your celebrity inspirations are!









No comments :

Post a Comment