________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday 25 May 2013

May Wishlist


1. Lime Crime Velvetine - Red Velvet
My friend very recently introduced this to me. I immediately fell in love! This matte red lipgloss is meant to be really long lasting and I really want to try it out.

2. Real Techniques - Expert Face Brush
I have recently purchased the Real Techniques Buffing Brush which I use to buff in my foundation. I heard beauty guru 'Tanya Burr' suggest this one instead of the buffing one for foundation and I am really curious to try it out.

3. Borghese - Mud Mask
I read a stella review of this mud mask from beauty guru 'Fleur De Force' and really want to give it a go. As I have mentioned before, I get quite a lot of dirt in my pores around my nose and this is meant to help. I did try and purchase it off Amazon but unfortunately it didn't ship to New Zealand :(

4. Nars - Albatross Highlighter
I have heard great things about the Nars highlighters and have been waiting to give it a try for a while now. What is taking me so long?

5. Mac - Brush Cleanser
I have recently just become really into using brushed for foundation applying. So I really want a cleanser for my brushes to keep them nice. This one is meant to be top notch.

No comments :

Post a Comment