________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday 18 August 2013

Formal

Last night I had my school formal, it was a pretty amazing night. Granted, I'm almost certain I spent almost the whole night getting photos with friends, but with a cute wee Photo Booth...who could resist!

Getting ready - wow, a lengthy process. 
No, this was not just a couple of hours slapping on some makeup and curling my hair. This was a day long process. I'm pretty sure not everyone took as long - but I do love getting dressed up! In the morning I got a spray tan and then later that day I had my makeup done. After, I went to Hanna's house and her Aunt did out hair. 











By the end of the night my feet were so sore I could barley walk.
Such a fun night!




No comments :

Post a Comment