________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________

Monday 19 November 2012

Essie: California Coral Review



    


*Please note that the colour of the polish has not been edited in these swatches.*

The Essie "California Coral" [15ml], is one of my favorite nail polishes simply because I LOVE the colour. It is a very bright, peachy pink. I purchased this a while ago so I am not quite sure the price, however on the Essie website they generally sell for US$8. I apply two thin coats half an hour before I go to bed and then apply a third coat in the morning. This gives it a really bold, opaque finish. But feel free to apply it whenever, I would just recommend waiting half an hour before you apply the third coat. I also applied BYS top coat.
I don't have a lot of Essie polishes, for no reason in particular, but after trying this one I will definitely be getting some more soon (so keep an eye out for some more reviews :D ). It is quite runny, so it's nice and easy to apply, and it last me 4-5 days without any major chipping, this is with the top coat. I have quite short nails and I find that the bold colour makes them looker nicer and longer. So high recommendations from me!